Online MPA Degrees
Transforming Careers and Communities. An MPA tailored to your interests. An online format tailored to your needs. Lead. Learn. Engage.
Take your passion for public service to the next level. Choose the best among online MPA programs with Eastern Kentucky University.
Flexibility – Our program can be tailored to your career goals. Plus, you will benefit from a personalized graduation plan that fits your life, courses that start every 8 weeks, and the ability to study any time, from anywhere.
Expertise – Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated in part by our devotion to the high standards set by the American Society for Public Administration and the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration.
Relevance –Learn essential skills for today’s work environment. Bring your on-the-job experience into the classroom. Whether you are just starting out or midway through your career, EKU’s practitioner-focused degree can help you make your mark as a public servant.
Tradition – EKU is a regionally accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that has been educating students for more than a century. Our MPA program, which was founded in 1968, was the first of its kind in Kentucky.
Choose from two program options:
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration – Customizable General Track
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration – Community Development Track
The 100% online MPA degree is NASPAA acredited. As a result, students in the program will learn the competencies to succeed in public administration. Students will gain the ability:
- to lead and manage in public governance;
- to participate in and contribute to the policy process;
- to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions;
- to articulate and apply a public service perspective;
- to communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.