Online MPA Degrees
Take your passion for public service to the next level
Home to Kentucky' first master’s degree in public administration, Eastern Kentucky University now offers its respected program 100% online. Learn essential skills for today’s work environment and bring your on-the-job experience into the classroom. Our fully-accredited online program is made up of the same high-quality courses and taught by the same experienced professors as the on-campus program. Whether you are just starting out, or midway through your career, EKU’s practitioner-focused online master’s degree can help you make your mark as a public servant.
Choose from two program options
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration – Customizable General Track
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration – Community Development Track
What sets our program apart?
There is nothing distant about our distance education model. Our program can be tailored to your career goals and offers you the benefits of a personalized graduation plan that fits your life, courses that start every 8 weeks, and the ability to study any time, from anywhere.
- Our MPA program is NASPAA accredited.
- Our expert faculty provide interactive feedback and a collaborative approach to learning
- Dedicated academic advisor and individualized course mapping
- Our program is devoted to the high standards set by the American Society for Public Administration and the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration
When you enroll in the EKU Online MPA Program, you are on a defined path to success and poised to transform your career and community.
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. Eastern has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.