Masters of Public Administration
Eastern Kentucky University now offers its respected MPA program 100% online. Learn essential skills for today’s work environment and bring your on-the-job experience into the classroom.
Our fully-accredited online program is made up of the same high-quality courses and taught by the same experienced professors as the on-campus program.
Choose from two program options:
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration - Customizable General Track (Certificate options available in areas including homeland security, emergency management and occupational safety)
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration – Community Development Track
Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher have no GRE requirement.
EKU offers you the benefits of:
- NASPAA accredited program
- A personalized graduation plan
- Courses that start every 8 weeks
- The ability to study any time, from anywhere.
Whether you are just starting out, or midway through your career, EKU’s practitioner-focused online master’s degree can help you make your mark as a public servant.