Advance your career and follow your passion. Earn a master's degree in Public Administration from EKU Online.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Flexible 100% online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- NASPAA-accredited program
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Choose from two program options:
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration - Customizable General Track (Certificate options available in areas including homeland security, emergency management and occupational safety)
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration – Community Development Track
Careers in Public Administration are on the rise, predicted by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics to grow in coming years for some roles as much as 27 percent. MPA graduates serve as policy analysts, program managers, budget analysts, researchers, elected officials, program evaluators, grant writers, community and economic development specialists and government liaison specialists.
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.